Tuesday, November 26, 2013

LOVE this Eyelash Adhesive!

Last week, I was in Nigel's Beauty Supply in North Hollywood looking for eyelash adhesive or, I should say a NEW ( for me, anyway) brand of adhesive. I had just finished a  job where my client had a bad reaction to the brand I was using. I decided to try this Korean brand called "Callas". The directions said it was waterproof, and Latex free but what I thought was interesting about it  was that you put the white glue on the false eyelashes and wait for it to become transparent before you apply it to the client's eye. When it turns transparent, you know that it's tacky enough so it won't slide off of the eye. Also, it is in a tube with a brush so that you can apply the glue to the lashes like you would eyeliner. Simple, but brilliant!
It's $4.99 and if you go to callas.com, you can find stores in Southern California where you can purchase it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home